- I started school again. Finally. University.
- Exposed to a lot of wonderful people who are unique and different.
- Had a great OG in UB.
- Found great university friends like Ces, Yilin, Tim, Inez, Kelvin, Jiaying.
- Found someone special. ♥
- Loving my time with my jc clique; the year of all the 21st birthday parties!
- Despite army, overseas attachment and school, i'm still meeting up with Gordon&co and they never make me feel awkward.
- I turned 21.
- Stayed at MBS and loving it.
- Had the most expensive meal in my entire life. (Best steak ever I swear)
- Taught tuition
- Acknowledged that my pms is a problem and not something to be brushed off.
- Lost passion.
- Lost someone special. Appreciate and treasure what I have right now. ♥
- Opened my mind to more and new things which I'm getting to know more about.
In 2012, i hope:
- GPA continue soaring higher.
- Go Korea for summer school!
- earn/save more moolahs.
- to be blessed with good health, wealth, love, good grades.
Thank you everybody who made my 2011 a wonderful year. There's lots of ups and downs but 2011 is by far the best year ever!