Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bandung, Indonesia 4D3N (Day 1)

Went to Bandung last week! It was a really impromptu trip. A and I were planning to have a getaway in celebration of his birthday and our anniversary during Deepavali week when Deepavali was still on a Thursday. That meant I would have to take a day off work. The next thing I know, Deepavali got shifted to Wednesday and we kinda agreed not to go for a getaway.

To add on to the list of celebratory events in October, A got a job! His first day was this week, so he mentioned going away for a while because it would be some time later before he could travel. We started thinking about our possible destinations. Initially we wanted to go Taiwan but 5 days doesn't seem enough. Then we thought of Bali but then 5 days would be a bit too much? Lollll.

Having read about Bandung in some blogs, we were interested in going to a rather less-travelled destination. Coincidentally, a friend just came back from Bandung, and so, we made up our minds!

Applied for leave like 5 days before our trip and bought our air tickets right after. Direct flight from Singapore to Bandung via AirAsia cost us $180/pax return. There was a cheaper return flight but because I had to wait for leave approval, it was sold out x( It would have cost us $140 instead.

Brought my luggage to work because I'm gonna head to the airport right after work! Haven't felt such anticipation and excitement in a long while.




We reached Bandung at 10.30pm (Indo time) and their airport is tiny!


If you watch Gag Concert, yes, it's TEENY TINY. We walked from the plane to the arrival hall area, there were 3 immigration counters. There were about 200 people on the flight so each counter gotta serve 60+ people? There would be this small area to pass by before you queue for customs check. That minute area, is baggage claims. All the check-in luggages will be placed there for you to retrieve. That's all to their arrival area. 

We engaged a tour guide before leaving Singapore. His name is Brata. I sent him an email and we started liaising over Whatsapp. He charged us IDR650,000 (~SGD65) for each day and a separate IDR60,000 (~SGD6) for a one-way ride from hotel to airport and vice versa. Airport transfer was at IRD195,000 (SGD19.50). Brata came to pick us up from the airport and sent us to our hotel.

We stayed at FaveHotel Premier at Cihampelas Street. If you want to have places to chill at night, Cihampelas is a good area, or the Braga district too. FaveHotel is a sister company of Aston Hotel and Astons Tropicana is right next to FaveHotel. They share a swimming pool too. 

Okay, did not managed to get a full view of the hotel building throughout our trip. Lolol. Decided on FaveHotel after considering others like Vio Hotel and H Clarity Hotel because it's right at Cihampelas Walk and there's wifi in the room. We considered Gino Feruci Braga too but after reading reviews that it's a noisy area, we decided not to. Braga is similar to our Clarke Quay - with bars and whatnot. If you're the drinking sort and wants to chill at a bar, Braga is the place to stay. Cihampelas aka Jeans Street is well-known for the number of shops selling denim clothing, and the very popular Cihampelas Walk, a trendy shopping mall with lots of eateries and entertainment.



Requested for higher floors but got 2nd floor. Not a bad thing cos we got a room which is located  quite deep down the corridor = peace. FaveHotel has a total of 6 levels. Level 1 - 3 are rooms, the swimming pool is on level 6 and there's a karaoke at level 4 or 5.








Turned in and woke up early the next day because we had lots to do!



Breakfast at the hotel before meeting Brata. 






Food was not good. Milk wasn't cold. Food wasn't warm. The only warm food I had was the omelette from the eggs counter. 

We started our journey up north to Tangkuban Perahu, a dormant volcano! We detoured to a lot of places on our way over thanks to our tour guide who wanted to show us what Bandung has to offer.

First stop was Kampung Duan, an authentic Indonesian restaurant located in the hilly areas. Brata wanted to show us the concept of the restaurants and the environment. Apparently the ambience is wonderful for dinner at night. We were too early so the staff were only getting ready to start their day.
 



This is a setting of a west Javanese dining table. It was very cooling at about 10 in the morning and I think it would be great to have dinner here with romantic candle lights and the chilly weather. Brata showed us around and told us a lot of the west Javanese history. Eg. different areas have different kinds of roof tops!

Kampung Duan
Jl. Sersan Bajuri Km 4,7 No. 88 RR1Bandung 40154Indonesia
+62 22 2787915

Next, we went to Sapulidi Resort and Cafe. It's quite similar to Kampung Duan. But the resort has their special suites which require a small sampan to bring you over! Quite cool isn't it?


These are the suites!


They have paddy fields right in the middle of the entire eating area where the paddy are at different stages of growth.


A kitten appeared out of nowhere and followed us around! :D


Sapulidi Cafe, Resorts and Gallery
Jl. Sersan Bajuri kompleks Graph Puspa
Cihideung - Lembang, Bandung
+62 22 2786915

Stopped right opposite the horse ranch to buy snacks!


Fried tofu which cost us IRD10,000 (~SGD1) There were 10pcs! It was fried and paired with the green chilli. So we take a bite of the chilli after we finish a piece of tofu. The chili is freaking spicy.


Tehbotol. It's basically teh-o in a glass bottle. Brata said that this is their national drink. True enough, it's EVERYWHERE.

We went to a horse ranch!



Entrance fee was at IDR50,000/pax (~SGD5) and we were entitled to a free packet of milk!





I thought the 2 photos above were rather hilarious. LOL.




This horse wasn't too friendly. I was just looking at him and he was doing his thing and he started making threatening noises. Next thing I know, he turned around and use the fence as his butt scratcher.


De' Ranch
Jln. Maribaya no. 17
Lembang, Bandung
+62 (022)278 5865



Horse carriages are still widely used in Bandung.




Lunch was Lembang-style chicken! It's basically free ranch chicken fried in lots and lots of oil. Because of the fact that they are free ranch chicken, they are extremely skinny. This is the first time I saw such skinny chickens.



Chicken + rice + raw lettuce + cucumber + tea = complete meal. They serve tea at any and every eating establishments you go to. Indonesia has lots of paddy fields and tea plantations so tea is basically free. We paid once for rice and you can have unlimited refills at almost anywhere.

We went searching for strawberry farms as I requested for us to go there. There were farms where there wasn't a lot of strawberries. Managed to find one which have decent-sized strawberries!

Paid IDR10,000 (SGD~1) to pick UNLIMITED strawberries. You can pick and eat it right on the spot!















We had so much fun picking those strawberries! Brata told us that each box can fit 8-12 strawberries. Left 12 strawberries so I can pack them to go. It cost me IDR9,000 (~SGD0.90) to pack those strawberries.

Natural Strawberry Land and Resto
Jalan Tangkuban Parahu 109
Ciburial - Lembang - Bandung Barat
+62 878-2552-7771


Just before we reach the volcano, there were alot of adventure resorts. We went into one to check out and it's so cool. There were wooden houses in the midst of all those tall trees (think Twilight) and you can do paintball, ATV, flying fox, obstacle courses etc.

It cost us about IDR75,000/pax (~SGD7.50) + IDR15,000/car (~SGD1.50) to get to Tangkuban Parahu. 




These ponies are available for riding. Heard it's about SGD8/ride. There are a lot of sellers trying to sell items like strawberries/blackberries, scarves and hats, keychains and what not. They will come to you and I read online that these sellers will follow tourists as well. Brata also mentioned this to us and told us to just ignore them and not look at their items if we didn't wanna buy. Luckily, we did not encounter any of this. I just smiled at them and shook my head.



They also have like a mini shopping street. 




Bakit Wood. This is available only in Bandung and only locals are allowed to hack them. It's soft and moist. A rather interesting and unique tree bark!



This is the one thing I would buy if I can bring it back. It looks like your normal tree branch. There's no smell or whatsoever. The smell only comes out AFTER you scrap the branch. It's a natural insect repellent!







The view was spectacular.

We decided to hike to Kawah Domas, the crater which The Amazing Race 23 visited. It's bloody expensive to go in because it is compulsory to hire a local guide. 1 guide cost us IDR250,000. That's SGD25, for a tour guide! I figured since we're there, might as well right? We saw some locals without tour guides so I guess the rule only applies to foreigners? My friend once visited Kawah Domas with his friend, an Indonesian, and he didn't have to pay for the tour guide because he was assumed to be a local too. GAH.


The trek is like that. I can be a tour guide already.


That's Brata!





100 degrees boiling water~

We attempted the 20deg pool.






There are locals offering massages at IDR30,000 - IDR40,000 (SGD3-4) They will also use the mud which is apparently good for our skin. Those mud can be found at the bottom of the pool, FYI. 






We decided to boil some eggs! Eggs are sold at IDR4,000 (SGD0.40) each.



After the trip to the craters, our next stop is hot spring! There are a lot of tea plantations on our way down and I wanted to take some photos so Brata looked for the nicer ones and stopped by the roadside. He was very nice and told us to take as long as we wanted.



We went to Sari Ater Hot Spring Resort for a relaxing session after the long day. There were a lot of different pools, both hot and cold. We only stayed in one. It was about 30degrees Celcius and it was hot, Hot, HOT! 

We paid IDR25,000/pax (SGD2.50), a deposit of IDR10,000 (SGD1) and IDR23,000 (SGD2.30) for the car.  




There were 3 waterfalls and there were 3 middle-aged women who went to the top one (hottest) and just stood under  the waterfall like it's nothing. Kudos to them seriously. It took me 30 minutes to lie down like the picture above. Lol. Didn't stay for long because you can't, and we were all quite tired. 

One thing, there are no toilets for changing. It's the normal toilet so with my bag and clothes, I had to make sure I won't fall into the toilet, my clothes are not on the ground, and at the same time, maneuver in that tiny space. 

Sari Ater Hot Spring Resort
Jl. Raya Ciater - Subang, Bandung, Indonesia
+62 22 2503188

Before I forget, all toilets in Bandung require a fee of IDR2,000 to enter so make sure you have small change!

Went for dinner at some restaurant back in the city. Slept throughout the car ride because of the hot spring effect. No photos cos I was too hungry. It was kinda like our tze char food but oh so yummy.

Day 2 next!

111 comments:

  1. hello Ivy, i am planning to fly to Bandung next week, wonder if you could provide me with Brata's contact. Sorry but would you recommend to engage him for my 4D/3N duration, thank you so much for your sharing, it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email address is iluvtube@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivy, love your post on bandung... it is really helpful... would like to get Brata's contact from you too as we are planning to go on this Sep... My email add is eileen_624@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ivy, Love your blog. Able to get a lot information from here. By the way can i have the Brata contact number pls. my email puttfc@lion.com.my. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, can you email me your driver's contact? My email address: sagi1976se@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, nice information.. Can share Brata's contact as well ..
    My Email : teo_zixian_gary@hotmail.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ivy! Thanks for sharing on bandung! its really helpful! Do you mind sharing Brata's contact details? Is he more of just a driver or a tour guide? My email is freakinposer@gmail.com Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear!

    Would you mind sharing Brata's contact details? Email me at tracytaysc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Ivy! Would you mind sharing Brata's contact? My email is heng.charis@gmail.com.

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ivy, I would like to have Brata's contact. Can you email me at jiselleteo@gmail.com

    Thanks and appreciared!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ivy, I would like to have Brata's contact. Can you email me at shufung_89@hotmail.com

    Thanks and appreciared!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. Your post is very useful. Can u send me brata contact too? Im travelling with my family in january and it will be useful to have driver to bring us. Tks in advance

    Tinkerstars@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ivy

    Your post is very useful. My family and I are planning to visit Bandung during Chinese New Year.
    Can you give us Brata's contact. My email is lydiachia2408@gmail.com. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ivy,
    Saw your post while googling for things to do in bandung. I'm planning of visiting Bandung this coming December with my boyfriend . Will you be able to share Brata's contact with me? My email is qiuxuan.ong@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Ivy!
    The blog post is really helpful, can i kindly get brata's contact from you?
    You can reach me at : gieteo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi can i havr brata contact ? My email castlebell_ring@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi may i have brata's contact? I am actually in bandung for the 3 days. Pls Email at missy_aa09@hotmail.com
    thank u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI! Love your post! May I have Brata's contact details? gohsiewmin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,

    I'm going Bandung nxt week. Chanced upon yr blog.

    Can u kindly give me Brata's whatsapp contact ? My email : allcc6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, can you kindly give me the contact details of Brata? My email is Wandi.lzy@gmail.com

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, can you kindly give me the contact details of Brata? My email is Wandi.lzy@gmail.com

    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, could you share with me contact detail for Brata? My email is liz_behr3@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, love your blog...very informative and insightful...love your pictures ;)
    Do you mind sharing your tour guide contact? Thanks
    my email is Rayyanrizq01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,do you mind sharing your tour guide contact? My email add is qistinasaim@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, i loved your blog. I will be travelling to bandung this coming January to celebrate my anniversary with my girlfriend. Would you share with me Brata's contacts? My email is kennylai.tl@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi i am planning to go bandung this chinese new year,was wondering can you share your tour guide contact with me at earthkid@gmail.com,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi, nice post on Bandung trip. Would u mind share the contact / email of Brata (tour guide) ? My email is eweyan@gmail.com. Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,
    I love your blog, it is an interesting trip!
    My 2 sisters and I plan to go Bandung from 9 Feb to 12 Feb (CNY), can you share your tour guide, Brata contact info ? My email : esther38@singnet.com.sg.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi really enjoy seeing your blog. And the itinerary look interesting. Mind to share your Tour Guide Brata contact info? My email: jamesgoh5710@gmail.com

    Million thanks! And keep up the good travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,could you share with me contact detail for Brata? My email is cillaang@gmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,could you share with me contact detail for Brata? My email is cillaang@gmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Ivy...loved the post...could u share the contact details of Britain...My email is sowmya.1119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Ivy could u share the contact of the tour guide brata? My email is pehxlin@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Same contact no. My email address : joyceganac@yahoo.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Ivy, could you share the tour guide Brata contact details? My email is watchlist21@yahoo.com.sg. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Ivy, I would appreciate if you could share and provide me with Brata contact details too? Email: suhailabhlm@gmail.com thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Ivy, would appreciate the contact of Brata. Email geraldquekbk@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi ivy..as i will be going to bandung in aug with my parent..i wud like to have brata contact as well.. love ur post as it very helpful..do email me his contact no. If u dont mind: beelurve88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi ivy..as i will be going to bandung in aug with my parent..i wud like to have brata contact as well.. love ur post as it very helpful..do email me his contact no. If u dont mind: beelurve88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello Ivy! Would you mind sharing Brata's contact? Thanks in advance :)
    My email is xiaoling89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello Ivy! Would you mind sharing Brata's contact? Thanks in advance :)
    My email is xiaoling89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Ivy, can I have Brata contact too? Thank you very much. My email is lboongee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Ivy, could you share with me Brata contact? My email is tongliyi@gmail, thanks you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Ivy, appreciate if you can share Brata's contact number please. My email is atiqahmok@hotmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi Ivy, appreciate if you can share Brata's contact number please..
    email: mico856@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi Ivy, appreciate if you could forward Brata's contact no.
    i planning to visit next month.
    Email : twng1977@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Ng

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi Ivy,
    Really nice blog and clear pic. Would really appreciate if you can forward Mr. Brata's Contact. I am planning a trip on June holidays.
    email: ckpeng@gmail.com

    Regards, CK

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi, possible to share Mr. Brata contact. Thks alot. Email:cheryltsg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, possible to share Mr. Brata contact. Thks alot. Email:cheryltsg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi, can i have Mr. Brata contact? Thks.
    Email : Aliciaseng92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Ivy, planning to visit Bandung this month, you mind sharing Mr Brata's contact? Thank you!
    Email to: p.cheryl90@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi, Ivy
    Congrates, You really have had a great bandung trip.
    we are going to visit bandung next month, can u please share Brata's contact. thanks a lot.
    my email is lovegyean@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Ivy, planning to visit Bandung with friends in Sep. Do you mind sharing Mr Brata's contact? Thank you! ^^
    My Email:zen_forever@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Ivy, planning to visit Bandung with friends in Sep. Do you mind sharing Mr Brata's contact? Thank you! ^^
    My Email:zen_forever@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi, just read your first day of Bandung trip already feel fun! do you mind to share the driver Brata's contact. My email add is sookwenchen@yahoo.com

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi! Great post on Bandung. Planning to make a trip next month. Do you mind sharing Brata's contact with me please.

    Email: elizsong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi! Great post on Bandung. Planning to make a trip next month. Do you mind sharing Brata's contact with me please.

    Email: elizsong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi, can trouble you to share Brata's contact as I might be going there for holiday.
    Thank you

    Email: phua_linda@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  59. hi could u share with me Brata's contect number pls. Email - naz_reen87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. hi could u share with me Brata's contect number pls. Email - naz_reen87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hi do you mind sharing Brata's contact? thank you !

    email: joannalye@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi, would you mind to share me Brata's contact? my email: eu_wong89@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hi Ivy, love your post on bandung... it is really helpful... would like to get Brata's contact from you too as we are planning to go on this Dec'16... My email add is yapkengfatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi Ivy,
    I loved your blog about this bandung trip.. Could I have Brata's contact because I am planning to go there in the next few days. Thank you and appreciate it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Ivy,

    Great post! I'm planing to visit bandung can you email me Brata's contact?. ivanlizw@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi Ivy,
    Do you mind share with me on brata's contact? My email address is amanda_loong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi Ivy, could I get Brata's contact as well? My email address is chermin.ng@gmail.com Thank you for such a lovely blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi Ivy, could I get Brata's contact as well? My email address is liewncl@yahoo.com.sg After reading your blog, i am planning trip there, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi Ivy,
    Do you mind share with me on brata's contact? My email address is y_y_ong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Ivy, Would you mind sharing Brata's contact? I'll be going to Bandung this Oct. My email melissa_cly94@hotmail.com Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. hi Ivy
    can you share Brata's contact. My email is odfigo@gmail.com. tks

    ReplyDelete
  72. Hi Ivy,
    Can i have Brata's contact? My email address is cexter43@yahoo.com. After reading your blog, i am planning to go there. Your blog is very helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi Ivy, wondering if I can have the contact for Brata? Planning to head to bandung soon and would like to engage him as our guide. My email is ekahheng@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi Ivy, would appreciate if you can send me the contact number of Brata? Email: karenching88@gmail.com Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi, Could you send me Brata's contact at kailizzz@hotmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hi Ivy,
    Could I have Brata's contact because I am planning to go there in October. My email address is hkyeester@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi Ivy,
    Could I have Brata's contact because I am planning to go there next yr. My email address is meha_87@hotmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Hi Ivy,
    Could I have Brata's contact because I am planning to go there next yr. My email address is meha_87@hotmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi Ivy,
    Do you mind to share Brata's contact. My email is veron.low@gmail.com. The charge of S$65 per day does it include the car? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hi Ivy, appreciate if you could forward Brata's contact no.

    Email : feilinc@hotmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  81. Lovely blog article I think this is going to be my next trip! would you be so kind in sharing Mr. Brata's contact number? thanks. mbenzster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hi would u be able share ur driver contact with me. My email address is crappyperson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hi would u be able share ur driver contact with me. My email address is crappyperson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hi. Can I please have your driver contact too? My email add is sharenong91@gmail.com thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. HiIvy,

    Your blog is very helpful, I will be traveling to bandung end November, would you mind to share with me your driver Mr Brata's phone contact please?
    My email address : estherleong56@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hi Ivy,

    Appreciate if you could share Mr Brata's contact details. Planning to travel to Bandung. My email address is nisha.jainull@gmail.com. Thanks.

    My email address nisha.jainull@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hi, like others, can you provide me with the tour guide contact as well? My email is lawcl86@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi Ivy,

    Great information on your blog. Do you mind sharing Brata's contact details? My email is Jessica.tansb@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Great blog. Please share your guide's Brata's contact details. Thank you. Wnnch69@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hello Ivy,

    Thank you for sharing such an informative blog. Like the rest, may I also request for Brata's contact please. My email: xkhung@yahoo.com.sg.
    Many Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi Ivy,
    Thank you for sharing and i like your blog as it's so informative. Appreciate if you could share with me Brata's contact please? faith4angel@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hi Ivy,

    chanced upon ur blog while looking for bandung itinery. can i get Brata's contact please?

    thank u so much.

    my email is j.rishwana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hello Ivy,

    Great info on your blog about Bandung. Am visiting there in May, appreciate if you could share Brata's contact please? darshini89@hotmail.com. thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hi. Can I please have your driver contact too? My email add is chinfun@hotmail.com thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Hi Ivy,

    Chanced upon your bandung blog and your itinerary looks great. Would appreciate if you could share with us Mr Brata's contact. Thanks

    Please email me at rkmpoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hi Ivy,

    read your travel blog on Bandung. Thinking of going with my family (with 2 kids) there but wary of getting the wrong guide. Thought your guide Mr. Brata sounds professional and trustworthy. Can you give me his contact so that we can arrange our trip with him. My email is koh.colin@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Hi Ivy,

    I would like to have Brata's contact details. can you please share with me? my email address: jenniferchay@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  99. Hi Ivy,

    Saw that you had a really eventful and fun trip over there, could you please send me Brata's contact as I am planning to have a trip to Bandung with my partner.
    Please send it to kywong_93@hotmail.com.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi Ivy, Could I have Brata's contact please. Im going end of MAc. Thanks. my email : l_chimei@yahoo.com (l is small L)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Hi Ivy, stumbled your blog by chance and would like to get the contact number of the driver you hired at Bandung.

    Please send it to: chewjeslin@gmail.com
    Looking forward to your reply :D

    ReplyDelete
  102. hi im also interested in the contact details of the driver
    onike.kino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hi Ivy,chanced upon your bandung blog and your itinerary looks great and awesome! Can I have Brata's phone num? This is my email. zatyomario@gmail.com. Thankyou Ivy :)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hi Ivy

    Great blog. I am going to bandung this coming June. Will use your itinerary as my guide. Can I have Brata phone number? My email is chai_maxwell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hi Ivy,

    Chanced upon your bandung blog and your itinerary looks great. Would appreciate if you could share with us Mr Brata's contact. Thanks

    Please email me at saratok83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Hi Ivy! Can you share with me Mr Brata's contact? You may contact me at jacquelinetanjieying@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Hi Ivy! Nice and detailed blog! Mind sharing Brata's contact ? Email me at pan_chippy@yahoo.com.sg

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Hi, Ivy, Nice blog about Bandung. Do you mind to share Brata's contact or how you liaise with him to make the arrangement for the trip? You may email me at vinnie1749@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Hi Ivy can share with me Brata contact my email is yuong871204@gmail.com
    Thank you very much:)

    ReplyDelete