Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Roaccutane Journey (Day 134)

Past: My Roaccutane Journey (Day 12)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 20)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 32)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 40)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 50)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 69)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 77)
         My Roaccutane Journey (Day 93)

Sorry for the lack of updates! Have been a little too busy and neglected this little space. It's been more than a month since my last post on my face so let's see how I've been doing..




There are no active pimples on my cheeks now.. which is good. Now I just have to get rid of all the scars. The scars on my right cheek looks pretty bad though :( One pimple just popped out like yesterday right on top of my lips. Accidentally scratched it in my sleep and oh boy, I was wide awake after that. Hurts like shittttttz.

About to finish my third box of Roaccutane which means I need to go for a blood test soon! Argh. My body natural reaction to needles penetrating my skin is to faint. Hopefully, I wont faint this time round..


No comments:

Post a Comment