With CNY just around the corner, my mom has been experimenting with different snacks recipes with our air-fryer. Air-fryer is amazing seriously, it can do a lot of things!
So A and I decided to experiment too, and since he was craving for some honey cornflakes cup, that would be it!
It's very simple. Only 3 ingredients needed!
Honey Cornflakes Cup
150 grams plain cornflakes
2 tablespoon honey
50 gram unsalted butter
chocolate rice / rainbow sprinkles (optional)
Bake them at 150 degrees for about 15 minutes, especially if you like them golden and crispy.
Tada! This recipe serves about 70+ mini cups. It's really simple and fast! We gobbled up the first batch rather quickly so we made another serving.
1. Melt butter and honey over small heat until mixture turned into liquid.
2. Crush the cornflakes into smaller pieces.
3. Add the honey butter mixture into the bowl of cornflakes and stir to ensure cornflakes is coated with the mixture evenly.
4. Spoon the cornflakes into mini baking cups. Add some rainbow sprinkles if you want to!
5. Bake at 150 degrees celcius for 15 minutes, especially if you like your cornflakes to be golden brown and crispy.
6. Wait for the cornflakes to cool before packing 'em.
My parents loved them, A is now a happy boy and I just bought more cornflakes to make :D I heard how expensive some places are selling them, like $14 per container.. like whut?! This is definitely wayyyy cheaper to make them at home and it is not time-consuming!